Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Expose and depose the President

Obama is ineligible to be President. Let's use T-shirts, billboards, bus benches and every other way to reach everyone. Let's get him out of office immediately.

If anyone did not know this is true, here are videos where various people prove it.
Here's a website where they lay it all out.

Conservatives should join together and with one voice demand Obama prove he is natural born. He can not, because he is not. His father was never an American. He will be exposed, deposed, and convicted of impersonating the President. Then all his mischief will unravel, and the people will get America back.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brad. I'm a distant fellow, as far as geographical wise, and belief wise. I'm scared out of my mind. Whilst reading a few of your posts, I've came to realize that this is something I don't know if I can accept for what it is, or what it portrays to be. 12/21/2012, you say you're waiting for, right? I think you might have changed my life and I really would like to get in contact with you to get a deeper meaning about your beliefs. I'm alone in this world, along with the rest of nearly 7 billion people. My email is php@me.com and my name is Joey, if you ever receive this comment. Thanks Brad.

    ReplyDelete